At Ripple Africa we love developing partnerships with companies who are as excited about what we do as we are. Our projects create sustainable futures in one of the world’s poorest countries, and we are ready to inspire you and your company.
By creating a long-lasting partnership with us means your company will make a visible impact on our work with the local Malawian communities. We provide tailor-made partnerships giving you the freedom and flexibility to achieve your charitable objectives and social responsibility goals.
We use simple, low tech and innovative solutions that are community led, and we firmly believe that with your support we can continue to secure long-term change in Malawi through growing our well-established and successful projects.
Your company has the opportunity to support an array of environment, education and healthcare initiatives from tree planting and fish conservation to pre-school education and disabilities and rehabilitation. These projects are run by our incredible Malawian team who work hand-in-hand with the community. We employ 150 Malawian staff and have more than 8,000 Malawian volunteers working across our projects, all striving for a positive future for themselves, their communities and future generations to come.
As our Corporate Partner, we will provide you with information and photographs on the benefits and impacts of the project which you can share with your employees and your customers.
Did you know that 86% of consumers are more likely to buy a product when it is associated with a trusted charity like Ripple Africa?
Other Ways We Can Work Together
- Charity of the Year
Choose Ripple Africa as your Charity of the Year, and your staff can make a huge difference to the local communities with whom we work closely.
Charity of the Year fundraising is sociable, simple and fun. It is great for boosting morale, and our team will be delighted to tailor a programme which supports your business goals and CSR targets and helps to change lives.
- Payroll Giving
Payroll Giving is a tax effective way for your employees to donate to Ripple Africa.
Also known as Give As You Earn, Payroll Giving allows employees to donate tax-free to Ripple Africa through their pay packet, making the gift worth up to 40% more.
- Compete for Ripple Africa
Get a work team together to fundraise for Ripple Africa through a race or challenge. Taking part in charity events builds motivated and engaged teams and develops people’s personal and professional skills.
- Group Volunteering
There are wonderful opportunities to accommodate a variety of groups of up to 20 people for amazing team building experiences. Members of the group can immerse themselves in the local culture and will be able to assist with a variety of Ripple Africa’s projects, which include building, the environment, and education. You can experience firsthand how your support really does change lives.
Give us a call on 01280 822891 – we are always eager to hear your ideas and how we can work together.
We are also truly grateful for the support that we have received from the following corporate partners over the years.
- Tribes Travel for supporting our Tree Planting and Forest Conservation project.
- The Responsible Safari Company for contributing to our conservation programmes.
- The Body Shop Foundation for supporting Ripple Africa’s Fish Conservation project.
- Emirates for contributing to our Changu Changu Moto cookstove project.
- Fishers Adventure Farm Park for raising money for the Changu Changu Moto fuel-efficient cookstove project and later the Tree Planting project through a variety of events.
- Ecoegg for contributing to our Tree Planting and Forest Conservation project.
- Driven Worldwide who funded the construction of the Mazembe Pre-school building.
- Deligate for supporting our Tree Planting and Forest Conservation project.
- Sevenhills Wholefoods for supporting our Sweet Potato project at pre-schools.
- Limbe Leaf for donating motorbikes for our Fish Conservation project.