Have you completed the maths lesson with Geddes? We imagine it was quite tricky to decide what was most important for her to buy with a limited income. Write about how this made you feel, here are some questions to answer to help.
- Do you have brothers and/or sisters? How would you feel if your parents could only send one of your siblings to school?
- Where do your parents buy the food from?
- How would you feel about eating the same food every day?
- Do you get a new uniform, shoes and school equipment each year?
- What happens when you are sick?